Thursday, October 11, 2007

some bs is going on

How can one day start so filled with love and crash with a midday email so reminiscent of hate? Why do both good and bad have to coexist? The hell with balance and all the nature laws. Someone is trying to fuck with me and fuck with my future and I'm pissed!I have tried to be patient, no as a matter of fact I have been very patient. I thought I had already won the battle but in a manner that can just be described as plain malicious, they are always trying to find a way to get to me and if that wasn't enough play it off like they are a friend and (drum roll)...fellow christian!! I have had enough of this BS. I just needed to vent. Thats all. I think I'm going to be ok.

2 comments:

Wambui said...

Gal!
I hear you! I know you are strong and agree that you are going to be ok! I am so happy for you !!!! (I love the piece you wrote below). Thanks for stopping my my "place". Been swamped but will probably update my blog with whats been going on on my end. Keep keeping on gal! FOcus on the good!!
Wambui

Princess said...

Keep your chin up and don't allow any negativity to dampen your spirits!!