Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Six is for Smart

We were driving from Target yesterday and my lil man kept whining about something being "badder and badder". We were both hungry and I knew we needed to get home and eat soon which would be the only way to squash the whine. I finally spoke and said " Honey, there is no such word as "badder" usually we say "worse" if something is getting "more bad". Didn't know how else to explain it. I wasn't prepared for this " Mommy you are not accepting that I speak different. I say badder and you need to accept the difference". Whaaaat! I just started laughing and he went on "Stop laughing Mommy, you need to be nice when people do things different and I speak different, I say badder". LOL. I wasn't gonna win this battle, but he got 10 points for standing up for himself. We'll tackle the english grammar at a later date. That made my day just thinking about it. That smart 6 yr old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's so funny..OMG i miss you pple..made me laugh!!

soni.