Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the madness pokes its head

In true tradition of this blog, I have to record my recent run-ins with the truly narcissistic EX. Apparently the world has crumbled because I revealed to my lil man that he will be travelling to visit his grandma this Christmas. I didn't have any intentions of doing it but he overheard me on the phone. I didn't think it was a big deal since no explicit instructions were given NOT to reveal.

So I get the part where someone would be mad, but the part where they feel the need to shame me, put me down, call me names and claim that I'm out to ruin a father/son relationship? Total narcissism and once again I praise the Lord from delivering me from the mouth of this lunacy. The Text word for word "Once again you have shown your ignorance about a father son relationship. Next time super glue your lips shut, that way u can have plenty of time to think before you run another great surprise between X(lil man) and I". This is after my very sincere apology.....This is a series of events just in this past week. Who the crap does he think he is? I honestly feel sorry for this man so I'm not even replying but the most saddening part is I often wonder how I can let my child spend a minute under the influence of a psychologically and emotionally deficient person such as this! Grow up man....this is not 1st grade!

Then again in such times, I remember that God is the only one who gives me strength to survive literally because I would loose my mind otherwise. Thank you Jesus for loving me and reminding me that there is someone else who is in control.

Despite my sadness over this holiday season, God has really shown me how much love surrounds me this season and I'm grateful for my life.

No comments: