Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is this criminal?

Yes, I'm a self-confessed 'Criminal Minds' addict or any criminal show for that matter. This year I chose to minimize my exposure by watching one or two a week and its been a very worth hour of my time on Wednesday....and today's TWO hour show was so totally off the hook!! That show is genius, at least the writing is. They just have a way of explaining a criminal's mind, keeping you engaged and the philosophical quotes at the beginning and end..not to mention the medical mysteries..totally love the Doc in this show and Sherman Moore is totally representing!
I had to run some errands today and I was way out at 7.30pm when I realized that I might miss this show and stopped what I was doing to drive home, grocery shopping can wait!

Now that I've had my TV 'high' for the week, its time for me to confess, I wish this was something spectacular that I was so excited about. I wish I was feeling good about making someones day better, helping someone, praying for someone, praying for myself, reading the bible for an hour... sigh. It feels a bit criminal to get so excited about a show but for now it makes Wednesday nights great.

No comments: