Monday, September 10, 2012

NOW past THEN


The question is, does it really matter now whether I said yes or no to a plan months ago? Suppose I said YES, would that have solved our problems? We would still have basic/fundamental problems lingering wouldn’t we? Suppose I said NO months ago, then does it really matter now? At the end of the day, isn’t what I say TODAY the most important thing? Whether I said yes or no, if we are looking for a way forward, it’s about now. But if you are looking to be right about months ago then the past is most important. But does that make the now or the future brighter? You are too hurt and stuck on the past that my saying yes NOW means nothing to you, which only follows then that I mean nothing to you NOW.

1 comment:

Sitemba said...

I like your writing on this however I struggle with this idea that the past can clearly define your future if your are that predictable based on the positions you have taken before.