Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OMG


Since it’s the start of the school year, the kid’s leader at church thought they would discuss some school stuff. So after church we re-capped what went on.

 Leader: What do you hope to accomplish this school year?

Lil Man: Well…the 5th graders have been beating us as kickball and I want us to win. I hope we can win the next time.

Blink, blink.. trying not to burst out laughing but composing myself, thank God I was driving. 

Me (seriously): So how about something academic,  what you hope to accomplish?

Lil Man: Well Mommy, recess is part of school so winning kickball is important.

End of conversation while I laugh and cry at the same time. Is anyone else’s kid obsessed with recess? Should I be concerned? I'm investigating "How to make Math, Science and other school work as fun as kickball" ASAP.

No comments: