Friday, May 18, 2012

mother's day present


Lil man found me fixin’ my face right before church on mother's day and he said: “You look the same with make-up or without make-up, it doesn’t really make a difference”. Now, either my make-up skills are soo bad  (and they are) or my lil boy thinks his mama looks fine sans make-up. This was the best mother’s day comment. So I didn’t wear make-up to church, just made sure my lips weren’t cracked and all and we hit out. Awww. so sweet. He had made me a card, with three things he loves about me and drawn a picture of me. Coincidentally, this was the same weekend that I had just chopped my hair off, so I had short curly hair, while the drawing had long straight hair.  "Mommy can you go back to your normal hair". Then I looked at the card and understood that I had just messed up the whole card thing since I was wearing my hair different, lol. I love being a mom.

No comments: