Thursday, December 14, 2006

the holiday party

For the past month I have heard people describe their fancy holiday parties, so not to be left behind, we had ours today. It was some great pizza and salad! Yeah, so for all those who didn't know, pizza is making a comeback as a fancy meal, don't say I didn't tell you so! But I think my employer got the gist of the holiday season, it's not about how big the bonus is or if there is a bonus at all, it's not about great catering.. it's about relationships and creating warmth in these cold months. So that is what we did at the holiday party, small talk and big talk we exhausted all big CNN stories ...lol. At least they didn't make us do the secret santa. .phew $10 saved. I felt content after that, I mean who wouldn't with a piece of deep dish pizza lodged in your stomach. I always feel like I've swallowed a piece of lead everytime I eat it. So my first new year resolution is that I won't eat deep dish for another year. Have a good one.

No comments: