Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chocolate and Valentine's

Ok, so let’s set this record straight once and for all. I’m not crazy about chocolate…candy that is! Not every female goes gaga over chocolate and I’m certainly not one of them. You will never catch me nibbling on a chocolate bar; that is a blue moon occasion. I do like chocolate cake done right and mostly with vanilla ice cream and most importantly, I do loove me a chocolate man. I have tons of chocolate candy that I have accumulated mostly over Halloween and I have to confess, most of the time I just end up trashing it.
So this Valentine’s day, I’m not putting pressure on myself. In fact I’m so excited that I get to go home chill with a glass of wine, good music and a good book. I don’t have to think about getting expensive gifts or where to dine. Plus there is 2 feet of snow outside and what should be inhabitable temperatures but I guess I’m sadly getting used to that. The man I met is in town and even though I have my own plans, this night could very well take a twist, we’ll see.

No comments: