Friday, February 16, 2007

drama again

It was a bad morning today. The final mediation session and I left in pieces. I looked like someone had boxed by eyes because I cried so hard. I cried out of sadness, for my son mostly, for the fact that his parents may never see eye to eye and that there may be nothing I can do to change that. I cried for myself for being put in that position. I cried because this didn’t have to be, I don’t even see where the drama is coming from or out of. I just want the best for my son is that too much to ask?

TGIF and I plan of doing something relaxing, not sure what. I should get the new John Mayer album; it’s just too hot or get a pedicure. I need a good massage that’s what. At least I was able to hold up at work today even though everyone kept asking what was wrong. I cried that’s all but I’m holding up pretty well. I think I cried a lot of stress out which is good. I don’t feel as awful and I’ve learnt to let go of things I cannot change and focus on what I can do. I know we will be ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Hon!
Im glad to read that despite the drama - you are holding out ok. Thats a good thing sometimes - the drama.....hey have you read the book "In . The. Mean. Time" by Iyanla.vanzant ? I highly recomend it.

shiz said...

thanks gal, I've heard about it I will check it out 4 sure.

Princess said...

Hang in there!!