Friday, March 2, 2007

this Friday rant

TGIF!! Today has been the longest day at work. I don't know how many times I have said today that I just want to go home. I have work that could be done but I'm procrastinating. I wasn't as productive today, can't blame me, I mean its 31 degrees outside and I don't remember the last time I saw the sun or a blue sky. Ok I'm complaining but really my spirits are high. I was out and about the last two weeks when temperatures were so low they should be illegal. I mean if the high for the day is 1 degree farenheight and a wind chill of -20, the only logical thing is people to stay put but nooo, in this part of the country life goes on. They even announced that if you are exposed to the cold for about 30 min, your face will freeze...lol. Now that it is 31, we're feeling pretty warm. Obviously I have been brainwashed!
I'm having dinner with a bunch of friends and so psyched up about that. This guy I met is in town and I really like him, so we will hang out at some point. I need to do my taxes $$$. I should have done my hair, I want to look fabulous but I'm trying to save money so maybe I'll do it myself..argghh. I don't like the blowdryer or the hairdryer for that matter but I want to look superfly. Beauty pains! There was this hot man interviewing to work here, so every girl in the office was raving about him, he didn't have a ring on his finger.+10 but we someone found out he is gay..sigh.. all the points off. I guess is still good looking just not in the market. I'm ranting now so I should just go get my weekend started.

1 comment:

Soulsisters said...

I love reading your blog. It's often times funny,poignant, thought provoking, real...very real...something I've come to treasure about living this life...